- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
About The Centre for Promotion of Quality of Life:
LIFE Centre is a non-profit social organization that aims to enhance the quality of life of vulnerable people and communities through cost-effective, sustainable and high impact programs.
As of to date, LIFE’s Community Health and Resilience Program has helped preventing 54,000 people with high-risk behaviors from HIV infection and supporting 4,000 people living with HIV to and in treatment. LIFE’s Worker Support Program has reached 120,000 workers in 46 factories in the global supply chain.
Main donors and key partners of LIFE Centre include PEPFAR/USAID, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Levi Strauss Foundation, SIDA, Huairou Commission, Li & Fung Group, Columbia, Williams Sonoma, Marks and Spencer, The Children’s Place.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop communication strategy for LIFE Centre and implement the strategy through implementing yearly communication plan.
- Develop and monitor media networks and public relations in communications and marketing activities to highlight image and profile of LIFE Centre.
- Provide communication advice to the senior management and programme teams. Support fund-raising and public campaigns to secure funds for the organisation.
- Take lead in producing communications products to support LIFE Centre and its programs/projects in Vietnam. Ensure compliance with donors’ branding, marking policies and communication strategy.
- Develop and monitor communications schedules, liaising with program staff to ensure communication and media materials and products (e.g. good practices, success stories and lessons learned, press release, promotional materials) collected, developed, produced with quality and timely manner for specific communication purposes. Be the focal point and work with designers, communication related contractors as needed.
- Manage and strengthen the organization’s communication channels and information sharing system.
- Essential qualifications and abilities:
- University or advanced degree in communication, public/international relations, or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing communications strategy and plan.
- Strong written and verbal communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- Able to work independently as well as good team work.
- Understanding of the administrative, political system, cultural and social norms of Vietnam.
- Contract, salary and benefits:
- One year contract with renewal if good performance.
- Negotiable salary, 13 months of salary/year.
Benefits: as per Vietnam Labour Law, additional Tet holidays (on top of days regulated by the state), allowance on major national holidays and summer holidays, team building activities and personal health insurance (on top of employment-related insurance) for staff working from one year onwards.
Application: Please send by post or email curriculum vitae with detailed employment history and work experience attached to a letter of application in English by April 15, 2017 to:
Trung tam Nang cao Chat luong Cuoc song (LIFE)
140, Duong s? 7, Khu Trung Son, Huyen Binh Chanh, Tp.HCM
Attention to: Ms Tran Ngoc Lina - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org