- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Full time Admin/Finance Intern
HELEN KELLER INTERNATIONAL/VIETNAM: Full time Admin/Finance Intern (local hire)
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non-governmental organization. Its mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in eye health and nutrition. We are currently seeking a potential candidate to fill the position of an Admin/ Finance Intern.
NATURE OF WORK:
The Full Time Admin/Finance Intern will perform a supportive role in covering admin/finance needs of the office.
Report directly to: Admin/Finance Coordinator, Vietnam
LIKE our fanpage to learn more about what HKI Vietnam is doing. https://www.facebook.com/HKIVN/?ref=bookmarks
MAJOR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
1. Administration tasks
- Make logistic arrangements for lodging, transportation, workshops/conferences, and for other project and operational activities of the office;
- Apply visa for visitors
- Ensure efficient filing, tracking and storing system of incoming and outgoing documents;
- Record and maintain equipment and asset of the office in the soft file and hard files.
2. Finance tasks:
- Support some procurements works (including: request for quotation, prepare Purchase Order, Consultant contracts, search new vendors,…)
- Support some Finance works (Input data, check documents,…)
3. Other support tasks
- Translate office and project related documents (English and Vietnamese);
- Assist in interpretation for foreign visitor (when required)
- Manage and maintain the fan page of HKIVN and monthly report to the Admin/Finance Coordinator.
- Assist eye health and nutrition program activities as needed.
6 months with possible extension or a chance to promoted to Assistant, and start as soon as possible
- University graduate, Economic or Foreign Trade University preferable;
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English (speaking and writing) and able to translate documents (English-Vietnamese and vice versa);
- Good literacy with major computer applications;
- Be careful with detailed works and numbers.
- Good communication skills.
- Working experience with international organizations or NGO(s) preferable.
- Monthly stipend VND 2,000,000 (net)
- Monthly travel allowance VND200,000 (net)
- Working in INGO environment.
- Challenging with international professional finance system.
Interested candidates may apply by sending a CV and Letter of Interest by 8 May 2017 to Ms. Nguyen Hang Giang, Admin and Finance Coordinator at email@example.com, and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.