- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Policy and Legislative Program Officer
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
For more details about what we do, visit our website:
ENV is looking for a creative and hardworking individual for the Policy and Legislative Program Officer. The Policy Officer will be working closely with relevant governmental agencies and decision makers to strengthen wildlife protection laws in Vietnam.
Main duty station: Hanoi-based with possibility for travelling from time to time
- Build up relationship with relevant governmental agencies in order to assist ENV’s work in strengthening wildlife protection laws and policies
- Produce advocate statements, correspondences and provide inputs to wildlife protection laws and policies
- Work closely with journalists and decision makers to address serious wildlife crime
- Others as required by management board.
- College degree with major in LAW
- Strong verbal and writing skills in both Vietnamese and English language
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature, confident, outgoing and ability to work closely with others.
- Experience working with authorities at all levels is advantage
- Understanding the basic mechanics of governments operation and processing of legislation, administration and judgment are advantage.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience or ability to lead and show initiative.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are invited to send your an updated CV and a cover letter before April 20, 2017 to:
For more information, please contact:
Nhan Thi Hien
Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
Room 1701, Block 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Phone: (04) 6281 5424
Or please click on Apply button to send your CV to us by email (please send file attachments).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for written test & interview
Your applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basic.