- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
About The Centre for Promotion of Quality of Life:
LIFE Centre is a non-profit social organization that aims to enhance the quality of life of vulnerable people and communities through cost-effective, sustainable and high impact programs.
As of to date, LIFE’s Worker Support Program has reached 120,000 workers in 46 factories in the global supply chain. LIFE’s Community Health and Resilience Program has helped preventing 54,000 people with high-risk behaviors from HIV infection and supporting 4,000 people living with HIV to and in treatment.
Main donors and key partners of LIFE Centre include PEPFAR/USAID, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Levi Strauss Foundation, SIDA, Huairou Commission, Li & Fung Group, Columbia, Williams Sonoma, Marks and Spencer, The Children’s Place.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop detailed plans for implementing activities as designed in the project documents.
- Coordinate with partners, factories, trainers to ensure project activities and training sessions implemented as scheduled
- Identify, select and work with service providers, consultants to provide services to projects including training, baseline and impact assessments and supervise their performance as per work requirements.
- Assist trainers to conduct project basic training (mainly health related). Conduct similar training if appropriate and once knowledge and skills have been built.
- Document project related information, materials to enrich training materials. Work with designers, artists to produce project documentation, promotional and communication products.
- Maintain project related financial records and periodically check project expenditure against approved budget with the finance section.
- Liaise with, provide project updates (in writing and verbally) and prepare reports to partners (if required) and donors
- Participate and support other LIFE’s programs and projects in the organizations when required. (This will help this position to gain more exposure and enrich experience beyond the current responsible project).
- Essential qualifications and abilities:
- University degree in medicines, public health, or related disciplines.
- Proven experience in project management and implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Able to work independently as well as good team work
- Good attention to details
- Understanding of the administrative, political system, cultural and social norms of Vietnam.
- Contract, salary and benefits:
- One year contract with renewal if good performance.
- Negotiable salary, 13 months of salary/year.
Benefits: as per Vietnam Labour Law, additional Tet holidays (on top of days regulated by the state), allowance on major national holidays and summer holidays, team building activities and personal health insurance (on top of employment-related insurance) for staff working from one year onwards.
Application: Please send by post or email curriculum vitae with detailed employment history and work experience attached to a letter of application in English by April 15, 2017 to:
Trung tam Nang cao Chat luong Cuoc song (LIFE)
140, Duong s? 7, Khu Trung Son, Huyen Binh Chanh, Tp.HCM
Attention to: Ms Tran Ngoc Lina - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org