- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Senior Technical Officer
FHI 360 is an international, non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. In Vietnam, FHI 360 is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV prevention, care & treatment, drug treatment policy & practice, research, and evaluation.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidate for the position of Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring to join our Strategic Information team, based in Hanoi:
- Assist the Strategic Information unit to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system and perform M&E and research activities across technical units, FHI 360 supported programs, and provide technical assistance on M&E/research to implementing partners where appropriate.
- Develop and review M&E plans for projects/activities supported by FHI 360.
- Provide desk and on-site technical oversight to M&E activities.
- Provide training and support on monitoring and evaluation for partners
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree in Medicine or public health fields with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in research (social science, epidemiologic, health economics) from protocol development, data collection, data analysis and presentation
- Experience in M&E for HIV/AIDS project activities
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets, with advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, and MS Access
- Knowledge in epidemiological modelling will be an advantage
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae with letter of application in English by January 16, 2017 to:
Human Resources Section, FHI 360 Vietnam
7th Floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Hanoi, Vietnam
Please specify the position you are applying for in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.