NEWSLETTER 1 - 15 MARCH 2013
Dear Members and Friends:
Welcome to the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre Newsletter for 01 - 15 March 2013.
Ms Sanda Rihtman is leaving the position of Country Manager for CRS Vietnam to take up the role of Country Representative for CRS Mekong Sub-region, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Sanda will oversee CRS operations in Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
Ms Snigdha Chakraborty will replace Sanda as Country Manager, Vietnam, from March 1, 2013. Snigdha has more than 15 years of international experience in development work.
We congratulate Sanda and Snigdha on their new positions.
There are five Working Group meetings scheduled for the first half of March, 2013:
- Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management Working Group meeting on March 1 at 9:00 AM;
- Climate Change Working Group meeting on March 7 at 2:00 PM;
- Ethnic Minorities Working Group - core group meeting on March 8 at 9:00 AM;
- Landmines Working Group meeting on March 14 at 2:00 PM;
- Disaster Management Working Group Meeting on March 15 at 2:00 PM.
All the meetings will take place at the NGO Resource Centre office, F1 Building, 218 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Please check the 'Calendar of Events' section on our home page for the latest updates and possible changes.
Warm greetings from the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre's Team!