NEWSLETTER 15 - 31 MARCH 2015
Dear Members and Friends:
Welcome to the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre Newsletter for March 15th - 31st, 2015.
It is announced by FHI 360 that Mr. Reed Ramlow has been appointed as Vietnam Country Director for FHI 360 and the COP for the USAID/SMART TA project. Reed takes over from Gary West who left FHI 360 in mid-December. His email for contact: RRamlow@fhi360.org
There are three meetings scheduled for the second half of March 2015:
- Corporate Engagement Working Group Meeting, on Tuesday, March 24th at 14:00;
- Climate Change Working Group Meeting, on Tuesday, March 24th at 14:00;
- Disaster Management Working Group Meeting, on Friday, JMarch 27th at 14:00.
The CEWG meeting will take place at Plan International's office; Address: Hoa Binh International Towers, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Nghia Do, Cau Giay, Hanoi. The CCWG meeting will be at the Skylark Hotel, 15 Phan Dinh Phung, Hanoi. The DMWG meeting will take place at the NGO Resource Centre's (new) office: Room 201, Building E3, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi.
There are also two events of the working groups as follows:
- Social Performance Woking Group: "Orientation on SPM institutionalization" training course for microfinance organisations on Tuesday, March 17th at 9:00; Venue: Golden Lotus Hall, Center for Women and Development, 20 Thuy Khue, Hanoi;
- Child Rights Working Group: Training Event on Child Rights Convention, on Thursday, March 26th at 8:30; Venue: Plan International's Office, Hoa Binh International Towers, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Nghia Do, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Please check the 'Calendar of Events' section on our home page for the latest updates and possible changes.
Warm greetings from the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre's Team!