Scholarship Program for the Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices
The online application for the Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) for 2017-2018 is now open (http://dpp.graduateinstitute.ch/home.html). The deadline for the application is March 15, 2017.
The DPP is an international Executive Master program jointly organized by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) and the Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITVN). The program is designed for development practitioners, Asian and Expatriates, working for national, international, public or private organizations in the Greater Mekong countries (mainly Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam). The program is divided in 3 Modules that lasts 2 full-time months and 4 part-time months at the participants’ place of work.
- Module 1 (full-time): July - August 2017 in Hanoi, Vietnam (5 weeks)
- Module 2 (part-time): September - December 2017 (4 months at the participants’ place of work)
- Module 3 (full-time): January - February 2018 in Geneva (3 weeks in Geneva gathering all participants from other regions)
The criteria for admission are:
- Professionals who currently hold or aspire to hold key positions in a development or international cooperation role, in public or private-sector, NGOs or civil society associations
- University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the candidate’s organization
- Proficiency either in English, French or Spanish
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years
An introduction workshop of the DPP program will be held in Hanoi on Friday, 13 Jan 2017 at the Asian Institute of Technology, B3 Building, University of Transport and Communication, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi. For further information and to register to the workshop, please contact Ms. Bich Diep at: email@example.com, 0936262684 or Ms. Pham Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0983437728.