[corporate-engagement-wg] CEWG invitation for the next meeting on 3rd March, 2016 at ChildFund Office, 14 - 16.15 PM

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Feb 29 08:35:30 GMT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our next meeting of Corporate Engagement Working Group
will be held on 3rd March, 2016. You are all invited to the meeting with
two special Guest Speakers:

*Mrs.Pham Kieu Oanh, Founder, CEO - Centre for Social Initiatives
Promotion (CSIP) with presentation on **/"Social Enterprise towards
sustainable development”
/**
**Mr. Mark Jerome, Director, International Development Assistance
Services, Asia Pacific - KPMG with presentation on **“* /*Citizenship at
KPMG”**
**
**The details of our event are as below:*