[corporate-engagement-wg] Survey Corporate Engagement Working Group (CEWG)

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri May 5 14:44:38 ICT 2017

Dear CEWG members,

This is to invite all CEWG members to this survey. The CEWG is three
years old. We would like to take this opportunity to look back and
forward into the future of our group. This survey is to collect input
from CEWG members and interested partners in order to build up a bigger
and stronger working group. Your feedback is appreciated:

https://goo.gl/forms/9S1j98QKglsCbAgf2 (link to survey)!

The last meeting minutes is also available on NGORC website, you can
download from the link below:*

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/11721*

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Filip, Lien and Reto

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn