[corporate-engagement-wg] Reminder to confirm your attendance to CEWG meeting on 25 of May at UNIDO Office

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 23 16:10:55 ICT 2017

Dear all beloved members of CEWG,

This is a gentle reminder of our CEWG meeting on this Thursday, 25, May
at UNIDO Office.

Please don`t forget to confirm your attendance with UNIDO:

/Please confirm your attendance//. *Registration should be sent to* Ms.
Nguyen Thi Huong Giang e-mail: //giang.nguyen at csr-vietnam.eu/
<mailto:giang.nguyen at csr-vietnam.eu>/mobile: 090 3403883. Please bring
an ID or your *passport* in order to be able to enter the UNIDO
building. There will be assistance provided directly at the security
gate. Please arrive on time./

Best regards,
Thuha

Dear colleagues and friends,

As scheduled, our next CEWG meeting will be on 25th of May. The detail
of meeting are as below: