[corporate-engagement-wg] [Invitation] What will we eat tomorrow? Launch of Rikolto's new name and programme in Vietnam

Charlotte Flechet charlotte.flechet at rikolto.org
Mon Aug 27 17:00:00 +07 2018

Dear corporate engagement colleagues,

After an intense year that marked our transition to an international network organisation and the launch of our new 5-year programme, we are changing our brand name to better reflect our new identity. While this change has been in the air for some time at the international level, it has only recently been made official in Vietnam. So long VECO/Vredeseilanden and welcome Rikolto!
To mark the occasion, we would be honoured if you could join us for a small celebration:

"What will we eat tomorrow? Launch of Rikolto's new brand and programme for more sustainable and inclusive food systems in Vietnam"

When? Thursday 30 August: 15:30 - 18:30
Where? Hanoi Club Hotel, 76 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho, Hanoi
What? With this event, we aim to:

  1.  Introduce our new brand and the reasons behind the change
  2.  Launch our Annual Report 2017 for Vietnam
  3.  Present our priorities and interventions for the period 2018-2021
  4.  Create an opportunity for networking among stakeholders working towards more sustainable and inclusive food systems in Vietnam
Please kindly confirm your attendance before 24 August 2018 by sending an email to Ms. Nguyen Khanh Linh at linh.nguyen at rikolto.org<mailto:linh.nguyen at rikolto.org> or by phoning her at +84-24-6258 3640.

We sincerely hope to see you at the event!
Kind regards,

Rikolto's team in Vietnam
Charlotte Flechet (Ms.)  |  R I K O L T O  (formerly VECO)
Programme Development Advisor
House no.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound, Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
http://rikolto.org/vietnam| Twitter<http://twitter.com/RikoltoVN> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/rikoltoVN> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/448431/>
The Safe & Organic Food Finder: http://soff.asia<http://soff.asia/>
Tel: (+84) 24-6258 3640/41 ext. 35 |  Mobile: (+84) 121 513 6241
VECO changed its name to Rikolto. Read more about the reasons why here<https://vietnam.veco-ngo.org/en/news/rikolto-born-veco-changes-its-brand-name>