[corporate-engagement-wg] The next meeting of CEWG in JUNE, 2019

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 28 16:25:34 +07 2019

Dear co-chairs and colleagues,

As scheduled, our next meeting of CEWG will be held in the third week of
June. The proposed date is on 18th June (in the afternoon).

Our Guest Speaker: SAMSUNG Representative will share on their CSR
activities  (To be confirmed).

You are also kindly requested to comment/contribute more for our agenda
of CEWG's meeting.

If anyone want to share your program/project or going on activities of
your organization, please let us know.

you can contact our co-chairs (CC in this email).

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Ha Phan

Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn