[dmwg] Recruit Emergency Coordinator

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nt at care.org.vn
Tue Oct 16 02:59:18 BST 2012

Dear All,

CARE is looking for the qualified candidates for the position of Emergency
Coordinator. Please find attached the advertisement for more information.
Please share this advertisement for anyone's suitable and interested.

Regards,

Yen

Nguyen Thi Yen

Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Manager

Care International in Viet Nam

92 To Ngoc Van

Tel: (84 4)3716 1930

Fax:(84 4)3716 1935

P To save paper, please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!