[dmwg] DMWG Meeting Minutes July 2013 and Plan of Action Jul-Dec 2013

Viet Vu Xuan Viet.VuXuan at oxfamnovib.nl
Thu Jul 25 04:54:21 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues

At the DMWG monthly meeting on 19 Jul, Oxfam is happy to take over the Chair role of DMWG from WV. This shall continue in the next 6 months (July-December) before we hand it over to another committed DMWG core member.

We would like to congratulate and to thank World Vision for a successful term of DMWG chairmanship, with excellent leadership and facilitation for information/experiences sharing (DRM Law, ADDMER), capacity building (Sphere, OCHA trainings on Emergency Communications, and MIRA), and coordination of DMWG JAT list, etc.

We also recognized great contribution by Ms. Ha Thi Quynh Nga (CARE/CCWG/DMWG Coordinator). She not only supported to DMWG monthly meetings, but also ensured effective connection between CCWG and DMWG. I believe we will all  be happy to see her continued support the 2 working groups in future.

Attached you can find the meeting minutes and DMWG Plan of Action in the next 6 months.

Many thanks,

Viet

VU XUAN VIET | Emergency Response Manager
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 207 | +84 90 888 6399 | skype: vu.xuan.viet
www.oxfam.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfam.org/vietnam> | www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam>