[dmwg] Fw: FREE Deakin University course: Humanitarian Responses To 21st Century Disastersn (Starts on 29th July)

Le Van Duong le_van_duong at wvi.org
Tue Jul 23 07:27:11 BST 2013

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

I’d like to share with you one free online course worth taking if you are
interested to further your knowledge and understanding of humanitarian
in the development of the module. This form part of the Humanitarian
Leadership Programme course which some of us have taken full-time.

Thanks and regards,

Duong