[dmwg] request the idea for AADMER case stories

nguyen thi thu nga thunga00 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 08:43:00 GMT 2013

Dear colleagues,

As I mentioned in DMWG Meeting on 31 Oct, we would like to seek the idea related to AADMER on the ground. We are intending to write a case story for each of region (North, Centre, and South) in Viet Nam. At this moment, we have received some information and materials from LIVE AND LEARN, WSPA, and WORLD VISION VIETNAM. That is really great support to us. However, we are still looking forward to receive more information, especially in the northern and southern provinces. We need your kindly support to clarify the title, location, and local contact of your organization' project.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Nguyen Thi Thu Nga
APG Consultant
Mobile: 84-902141494