[dmwg] Urgent: on-going floods in central Vietnam-Field Notes from Initial Assessment in, Quang Ngai and Binh Dinh Provinces1

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Nov 22 21:10:15 ICT 2013

Dear all,
Please find the attachment of update information from anh Gia - SC on
Floods in Central Vietnam
this initial report is now also available on DMWG subpage - NGORC
website. Please see the link below:
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/6082

Thanks anh Gia for quick sharing!

Best regards,
Thuha
==============================

    Viet, Ha oi

    As I am travelling and unable to participate in the Friday DMWG
    meeting, so please share the rapid assessment report from SC. Note
    that Save the Children is raising fund internally and externally
    from 100 to 300,000 to response to this disaster. Our sites would be
    Binh Dinh and Quang Ngai, in communes and districts seriously
    affected but not overlapping with efforts of other support such as
    from WV and Plan and RC

    Want to hear more what the RC is planning to do (anh Thang, Ninh and
    Duong, please share what you do and what commune)

    Best

    Gia

    Phan Thu Ha
    Senior Working Groups Coordinator
    NGO Resource Centre
    Tel: 04 38328570     Fax: 04 38328611
    Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201
    6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
    Mobile: 0912174879
    Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
    web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn