[dmwg] Seeking for your inputs_joint assessment for long-term recovery

Nguyen, Thi Hong Nga HongNga.Nguyen at cbm.org
Wed May 25 15:44:36 ICT 2016

Dear Ms. Yen and all members,

It was pity that CBM could not attend the meeting last Friday. We are not quite sure that any kind of assessment might be available or already conducted by MARD or PACCOM or any other. CBM is supporting Kontum province in DIDRR and we totally support the join assessment if it has not been done. And we can assign our staff to join the team if the time schedule allows.

Great thanks and best regards,

Nguyen Hong Nga
Programme Officer

CBM Country Coordination Office,
Room 103, Block E4, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
No 6, Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: +84.912572404  .  Phone: +84462780073
Email: HongNga.Nguyen at cbm.org  Fax: +84462780074  .  www.cbm.org  .  Skype: ngacbm

CBM - Promoting and building an inclusive society