[general_devel] Consultancy service - National Consultant - Development on Law and Policy Monitoring Tools
Nguyen Thuy Nga
Nguyen.Thuy.Nga at undpaffiliates.org
Wed Nov 24 04:43:16 GMT 2010
Message from UNDP Vietnam Procurement Unit
Dear colleagues and friends,
The UNDP Viet Nam seeks 01 National individual consultants to conduct a pilot project to develop tools for law and policy monitoring.
In order to strengthen the UN's reporting and monitoring of policy advice and advocacy work and its results, the One UN in Viet Nam has agreed to conduct a pilot project to develop tools for law and policy monitoring. The pilot has the following key objectives:
* Develop 2-3 case studies on policy advice and advocacy work and results in sectors in which the UN is active - such as gender, climate change, governance and HIV
* Based on the case studies develop reporting templates and tools for reporting on policy advisory work, which can be adopted by the PCGs for annual reporting purposes, including a template for brief case study (narrative) reporting and a matrix template for summarizing key elements of policy and advocacy work.
A national consultant will be contracted to undertake the pilot under the direction and supervision of the Resident Coordinators Office and should have the following experience and qualifications
* Master's degree in international development, public administration, evaluation or related field.
* Demonstrated professional experience in monitoring and evaluation
* Track record of conducting qualitative and/or evaluation research in Viet Nam and preferably in the region.
* Knowledge and experience of the UN System and the UN Reform process.
* In-depth understanding of the development context in Viet Nam.
* Excellent communication and interview skills.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results within strict deadlines.
Full solicitation documents can be obtained by visiting UNDP website at:
Interested candidates are invited to send the most updated CV and financial offer to:
Ms. Le Tuyet Sinh at le.tuyet.sinh at undp.org<mailto:le.tuyet.sinh at undp.org>
Procurement Unit, UNDP Viet Nam
Deadline for submission: 06 December 2010 (Hanoi time).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the general_devel