[general_devel] Consultancy service - National Consultant - Project Preparation Specialist (NPPS)
Nguyen Thuy Nga
Nguyen.Thuy.Nga at undpaffiliates.org
Thu Nov 25 04:46:44 GMT 2010
Message from UNDP Vietnam Procurement Unit
Dear colleagues and friends,
UNDP Viet Nam is preparing a number of pipeline projects that fall under the UN One Plan Outcome 3 on sustainable development. Pipelines projects target funding from various sources including the Strategic Climate Change Fund (SCCF) administered by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the Global Environmental Facilities (GEF), and the SAICM Quick Start Fund.
To finalize those pipelines projects and activate project approval processes regulated by both funding agencies and the Government of Vietnam, the National Project Preparation Specialist (NPPS) will be required to conduct the following tasks:
- Review draft PIF, DPO that are available and make necessary changes
- Consolidate risk log, management arrangement structures of the pipelines projects
- Assist in the design of a Strategic Results Framework and the delineation of indicative project activities;
- Define key project roles, responsibilities and suitable project management arrangements for the project;
- Liaise with the UNDP SDC team during the assignment to ensure that instruction and work requirement are up to date.
Full solicitation documents can be obtained by visiting UNDP website at:
Interested candidates are invited to send:
- 01 Expression letter of interest
- 01 Financial offer and
- 01 most updated CV of professional experience
to Ms. Nguyen Thuy Nga at nguyen.thuy.nga at undpaffiliates.org<mailto:nguyen.thuy.nga at undpaffiliates.org>
Procurement Unit, UNDP Vietnam
Deadline for submission: by 9 am, 6 December 2010 (Hanoi time).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the general_devel