[hivaids-twg] Job opportunities at FHI 360: Technical Manager and Senior Technical Officers, Care and Treatment program (based in Hanoi and Hochiminh City)

HIV-AIDS Technical Working Group hivaids-twg at ngocentre.org.vn
Sat Dec 7 22:19:44 ICT 2013

Dear sir, please could you tell me if this position is open for
international staffs? By advance thank you.

Le mercredi 4 décembre 2013, HIV-AIDS Technical Working Group a écrit :

>  Dear all,
>

> FHI 360 is now seeking for highly qualified and motivated candidates to
> fill in the vacancies of *Technical Manager and Senior Technical Officers
> *for our *HIV Care and Treatment *program (*based in Hanoi and Hochiminh
> City*). Kindly please help to post the attached job announcement on your
> websites and circulate it around to those who are interested in.
>

> Thank you very much.
>

> *Dao Bich Diep**| **HR Assistant*
> *7th floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street | Hanoi,
> Vietnam*
> *C**: +84 (0) 984433469 | O: +84-4-3936-4069 (Ext. 300)| Fax:
> +84-4-3934-8650*
>
> *bichdiep at fhi.org.vn|* <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
> 'bichdiep at fhi.org.vn%7C');> *www.fhi360.org* <http://www.fhi360.org/> *|
> FHI 360 Facebook*
>

> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Thomas BAPTISTE - WEISS*

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal
privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and
notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the person(s).  The recipient should check this e-mail
 and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The person(s) accepts no
liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus
transmitted in this email.