[ingo-hcmc] Skype-In to the CEWG meeting tomorrow 28th October, 2015 will be moved to the next Wednesday, 4th of November

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Oct 27 09:51:04 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Dear Dana,

Thank you Dana and you all for your interest of joining CEWG event
through SKYPE tomorrow in Hanoi. But we are very sorry to inform you
that our CEWG meeting tomorrow will be moved to the next Wednesday 4th
of November afternoon because of our Guest Speaker's availability. She
has to deal with unexpected mission.

We hope this change would not affect your schedule much

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Best regards,

Thuha

Dear HCMC Friends,

In case you are interested to join the next meeting of the CEWG
(Corporate Engagement Working Group), LIN will be connecting to the
meeting via Skype at the LIN Community Center (180/47 Nguyen Huu Canh,
P. 22, Q. Binh Thanh).  We welcome any INGO/NPO representatives to join
us in our meeting room if you would like to participate as well.Â

The CEWG meeting takes place this Wednesday, from 2pm to 4:30pm (please
refer to the official announcement and bio of Ms. Phan Thi Thuy Tram,
who will present during the meeting).

Please note:

  * The meeting will be conducted in English.
  * HCMC participants will connect to the meeting via Skype.  We may
    have an opportunity to ask questions and contribute ideas.

Thank you and hope to see some of you on Wednesday!

Sincerely,
Dana
LIN Center for Community Development**