[ingo-hcmc] Announcement for consultant

Nguyen Thi TU tunguyen at nmav.org
Thu Aug 1 11:22:50 +07 2019

Dear colleagues and friends,

The Norwegian Mission Alliance in Vietnam (NMA-V) is currently looking for a consultant for organizational development assessment. Please see the attached TOR for more details.

We would like to invite interested candidates to send (i) the most updated Curriculum Vitae; and (ii) the proposal with working schedule and financial request by 15th Aug 2019 to:

Ms. Luu Ho Thanh Truc
Project Manager
Email: truc at nmav.org<mailto:truc at nmav.org>

We appreciate if you could circulate this announcement to interested candidates,

Thank you very much and best regards,

Nguyễn Thị Tú
Norwegian Mission Alliance (NMA-V)
55B3 Tran Nhat Duat Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84 8) 3848 3923 - 3526 7059 - 3848 4610