[Ngo-admin] Vacation policy

Nguyen Thanh NThanh at hki.org
Fri Jul 18 10:17:34 BST 2014

Dear All,

I am Thanh (Ms.) from Helen Keller International, a US based non-governmental organization operating in Vietnam since 1990s. I am writing to ask if you could share with us your organization's vacation/ annual leave policy. How many days of vacation are your staff entitled to per year?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Thanh

Nguyen Le Thanh | Admin/Finance Manager | Office Tel: +844-37262261, ext 103; | nthanh at hki.org<mailto:nthanh at hki.org> |
Helen Keller International Vietnam | Room 103/B5, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam |
www.hki.org<http://www.hki.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HelenKellerInternational> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelenKellerIntl> | Newsletter<http://www.hki.org/newsletter/>
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much -Helen Keller-