[Ngo-emwg] A gentle reminder of iSEE's workshop on Respect Culture Diversity of Ethnic minorities-policies, reality and impacts and EMWG book launch event on the Photovoice

EMWG emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Nov 21 02:19:28 GMT 2012

Dear EMWGers,
This is a gentle reminder that iSEE, one of EMWG core members, is
holding a workshop on "Respect Culture Diversity of Ethnic Minorities -
Policies, Reality and Impacts" and the EMWG  will organize a Book
Launching event "My Culture".
The two activities will take place on *23rd November, 2012, from 14:00
(iSEE's event) and 16:30 (EMWG book launching)* at *_L'Opera Hotel, 29
Trang Tien, HN._*
Kindly see the full announcement again as below!

We look forward to your participation!
Best regards
  Hoa Nguyen