[Ngo-emwg] CARE calling for Community Resilience Planning Consultant

Manh Nguyen The nguyenthemanh4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:46:57 +07 2017

Dear group

I am Nguyen The Manh, I am a student at AIT (Asian Institue of Technology)
I would like to inform you that, my professor who are key person organize
the ademic worshop at AIT wants to invite you and your friend to joint
workshop. He has asked me to write to invite our member to join.

Here is my professor letter please take a look and join workshop.

From: Jayant Kumar Routray
[image: Attachments]10:58 AM (5 hours ago)
to me
Dear Manh,
Please circulate the brochure of the IFERT among your friends and
colleagues to attend this Forum. We have some funding to support the travel
cost and provide local logistics. 2/3 persons may be supported depending on
the papers. Time is very short. Please push them to submit abstract first.

Please if you want know more information let me know

Nguyen The Manh
One again, if this email disturb you, I am so sorry

*Nguyen The Manh*

*CAS of RRDP program in AIT*
*Thailand +66628269115, st119788 at ait.ac.th <st119788 at ait.ac.th>*
*Tel: +84986623924 or +84904168157*