[Ngo-emwg] Fwd: Invitation to I believe I can Festival in Hanoi June 1-2, 2018

Hoa Nguyen emwg.ngocentre at gmail.com
Sun May 27 06:47:08 +07 2018

FYI,
Best regards,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ngoc Luong <lmngoc at isee.org.vn>
Date: Sat, May 26, 2018 at 14:32
Subject: Invitation to I believe I can Festival in Hanoi June 1-2, 2018
To: Dung, Le Kim <LeKim.Dung at care.org.vn>, Nhan, Nguyen Thi Thanh <
NguyenThiThanh.Nhan at care.org.vn>, Thanh, Nguyen Duc <
NguyenDuc.Thanh at care.org.vn>, Giang, Vu Thi Huong <
VuThiHuong.Giang at care.org.vn>, Giap Vuong Dinh <giapvd at childfund.org.vn>,
Luu Quang, Dai <Dai.LuuQuang at plan-international.org>, Do Duong, Hien <
Hien.DoDuong at plan-international.org>, Long Mai The <longmt at childfund.org.vn>,
Dung Nguyen Van (HB) <DungNVHB at childfund.org.vn>, Babeth Ngoc Han Lefur <
Babeth.Lefur at oxfam.org>, Van Thi Thu Ha <Ha.VanThiThu at oxfam.org>, Nguyen
Thu Huong <Huong.nguyenthu at oxfam.org>, Marko Lovrekovic <
director at ngocentre.org.vn>, Hoa nguyen <emwg.ngocentre at gmail.com>, Lien
Nguyen Thi Bich <LienNB at childfund.org.vn>, Kane, Sharon <
Sharon.Kane at plan-international.org>
CC: Linh Nguyen Thuy <ntlinh at isee.org.vn>

Dear our beloved partners,

We are very honored to invite you to participate in "I believe I can"
Festival 2018.

*On June 1st & 2nd, 2018 *- *Festival “I believe I can 2018: Indigenous
Knowledge – Spring of Life” *will be held to celebrate the beauty of
knowledge embedded within each cultural practice of more than 20 ethnic
communities from many parts of the country. The Festival is presenting
co-research results and art performance of 170 community members that
showing their wisdom from within.

*I believe I can *is an annual event initiated in 2015 by the Pioneer to
promote cultural diversity, mutual respect and empathy among ethnics. Since
2016, it had been co-hosted by 3 networks of EM people include the Pioneer,
Action for Hmong Development (AHD) – a network of Hmong student, and VTIK –
a network promoting indigenous knowledge of Thai people.
The Festival 2018 is supported by Irish Aid, EU, CARE International, Plan
International, ChildFund, iSEE, CECEM, and CSDM
The open sessions includes:

- The opening ceremony: 4pm June 1st, 2018 at L'Espace

- Art performance: 7pm June 2nd, 2018 at Walking Street - Đinh Tiên Hoàng

- Exhibition: 9am,June 1- 9pm,June 2, 2018 at 93 Đinh Tiên Hoàng

(Please see the detailed invitation).

We look forward to receiving you at the events.

*Lương Minh Ngọc (Ms.)*

Director

Tel: (844) 62 73 79 35 (Ext.103)/ Fax: (844) 62 73 79 36

Email: lmngoc at isee.org.vn - Skype: ngoc-luong

--
Nguyễn Thị Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG) Coordinator
Email: emwg.ngocentre at gmail.com
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/emwg