[opportunities] Please help to circulate our Ad

Minh Dinh minh.dinh at amcross.org.vn
Wed Dec 3 15:57:47 ICT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking a NATIONAL CONSULTANCY TEAM For Adaptation Component, Vietnam
Forests and Deltas Programme.

The main objective of this assignment is to provide technical support to
improve the safety and climate resilience of existing communal shelters,
including ensuring access to adequate water and sanitation facilities
therein.

Could you please help me to circulate the Advertisement attached to your
mailing list?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Minh.

Dinh Thi Quynh Minh

Administration Officer

American Red Cross - Vietnam Delegation

7th Floor, 59 Quang Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel:   84 4 3942 2995     Fax:  84 4 3942 2994

Mobile: (84) 0913004678

Email: Minh.Dinh at amcross.org.vn