[opportunities] LIN is seeking an Executive Director

Dana Doan dana at linvn.org
Sat Dec 13 18:28:10 ICT 2014

The LIN Center for Community Development (LIN) is seeking a high caliber
candidate for the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director
conducts LIN’s operations in accordance with policies set by the Board and
in compliance with national laws. We require a self-starter, someone who
sets their own goals, delegates and prioritizes, and who can work to build
and improve LIN while running daily operations.  A position profile is
attached to this message.

For further information contact Horton International Vietnam:

Huynh My Ha (Ms), Principal Consultant
Tel: +84 3910 7682-3
Email: huynh at hortoninternational.com

*ABOUT LIN*

LIN Center for Community Development is a Vietnamese, not-for-profit,
non-governmental organization registered under the Vietnam Union of Science
and Technology Associations. Our mission is to help local people address
local needs by providing support services to local not-for-profit
organizations, skilled volunteers and donors committed to building strong
communities. LIN operates a community foundation, platforms for nonprofits
and philanthropists to connect, trainings, toolkits, consultations,
networking and information sharing.

*Recent Achievements:*

   - 143 nonprofit partner organizations (click here
   <http://www.linvn.org/npos/npo-partners>).
   - Development of 10 Organizational Development Toolkits
   <http://www.linvn.org/resources/resources-for-npos/npo-toolkits> for
   Vietnamese nonprofits.
   - 98% of LIN’s partners reported that our services resulted in positive
   organizational impact.
   - Legal memos and a Vietnamese language training resources and materials
   <http://www.linvn.org/resources/general-resources> for nonprofits.
   - Allocation of over 47 small grants
   <http://www.linvn.org/services/narrow-the-gap-community-fund/past-narrow-the-gap-fund-grants>
   to nonprofits addressing local needs.
   - Designed and launched two website resources - www.BlueBees.org and
   www.VietnamCauses.org - to leverage local resources with to connect
   those resources to local needs.
   - In 2013, LIN opened a small Community Center
   <http://www.linvn.org/services/lin-community-center>, offering nonprofit
   incubators, a workshop and a meeting room, as well as library resources to
   local nonprofits and philanthropists.

Dana R.H. Doan
LIN Center for Community Development
180/47 Nguyen Huu Canh, P.22, Q. Binh Thanh
T.P. Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Tel: +84-83-512-0092
www.LINvn.org
www.facebook.com/LINCenter

Connect with LIN on: * <https://www.facebook.com/LINCenter>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/lin-center-for-community-development/>
<https://lincenter.wordpress.com/> <http://www.youtube.com/user/LINCenter>
<http://www.pinterest.com/lincenter/> *

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.