[opportunities] Job Opportunity at CSAGA Vietnam

Dieu Linh dieulinh at csaga.org.vn
Thu Feb 13 11:50:06 ICT 2014

Dear Friends and Collegues,

CSAGA is looking for a Project Officer for our Supporting Office. Please
kindly help us spread the news and apply if you are interested in this
position.
Detail can be found in the attached file.

Thank you very much for your consideration! We hope to work with you in the
coming time!

--
*Dieu Linh (Ms.)*

*CENTER FOR STUDIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES INGENDER - FAMILY - WOMEN AND
ADOLESCENTSA:* Building A9, Com Vong Str., Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay
Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
*T: *+84 (4) 3754 0421 (ext. 19)
*F:* +84 (4) 3793 0297
*M:* +84 (0) 973 338 066