[opportunities] Consultant opportunity: Workshop facilitation and drafting actions on Gender mainstrearming for Early Education Programme - VVOB Vietnam

Quyen Do Pham Quyen.Pd at vvob.be
Mon Jan 27 17:40:41 ICT 2014

Dear all,
VVOB Vietnam is looking for a national consultant to facilitate a workshop and draft actions on Gender mainstreaming for our Early Education Programme. Please kindly see attached for the full description and how to apply for the consultancy assignment. Alternatively, please visit our website<http://www.vvob.be/vietnam/?q=en/consultant-opportunity-workshop-facilitation-and-drafting-actions-gender-mainstrearming-early-educat> for further info. Please also note that the deadline to apply is 5 pm of Thursday, Feb 13, 2014.
Best regards,
Quyen

Pham Do Quyen
Programme Assistant