[opportunities] RBM and Leadership training in Hanoi (april)

Do Thi Thu Huong dth at mdf.nl
Thu Mar 6 07:00:22 GMT 2014

Dear friends and colleagues,

Warm regards from MDF Indochina in Hanoi. We would like to inform you about
three training courses that we will organize in Hanoi next month.

Results-Based Management: 14-18 April 2014

Trainer: Ms Ineke Pitts, director and senior trainer of MDF Sri Lanka

Course fee: EUR 850

Course description: please view attached flyer, or
<http://www.mdf.nl/mdf-offices/mdf-ic/>
http://www.mdf.nl/mdf-offices/mdf-ic/

(Also in Philippines 3-7 Feb; Sri Lanka 17-21 Mar; Fiji 5-9 May; Nepal 12-
16 May; Myanmar 23-27 Jun; Laos 15- 19 Sep; Bangladesh 29 Sep-3 Oct;
Indonesia 17-21 Nov)

Leadership and People Management: 21-25 April 2014

Trainer: Ms Elize Smal, Deputy Director and trainer of MDF Indochina

Course fee: EUR 750

Course description: please view attached flyer, or
<http://www.mdf.nl/mdf-offices/mdf-ic/>
http://www.mdf.nl/mdf-offices/mdf-ic/

(Also in Afghanistan 24-28 Feb; Fiji 16-20 Jun; Indonesia 11- 15 Aug;
Cambodia 20-24 Oct; Sri Lanka 27-31 Oct)

Feel free to contact me for more information or a detailed programme. For
registration, please go to the website mentioned above, or contact us
directly: Ms. Tam Anh via email mdfic at mdf.nl or phone (04) 3715 1101 /1102

The number of participants for these courses is minimum 6, maximum 15.
Deadline of registration is 3 weeks before the start of the course.

We look forward to welcome you at our course!

Warm regards,

Huong,

Do Thi Thu Huong| Trainer/Consultant | MDF Asia | 9B Ngo Yen The, Nguyen
Thai Hoc Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi |P: +84 4 3715 1101/ 1102 | M: +84
94415679

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world.
More info:  <http://www.mdf.nl/> www.mdf.nl