[opportunities] Fw: Grant opportunity for education of children with disabilities

Nguyen Thi Yen Ha nguyen_thi_yen_ha at wvi.org
Wed Mar 12 14:46:39 ICT 2014

Dear administrator,

I'm education coordinator from World Vision Vietnam. Every year, World
Vision International has ACR Grand Challenge call for our partners'
innovative proposals on children's learning as described in the link in
Hitomi Honda, WV Disability adviser's email below. .

So, could you please help circulate this Grant opportunity for education
of children with disability to INGO opportunity network, so who are
interested may go to the link in the email below for more detailed
guidance on how to get the fund.

Thanks,
Nguyen Thi Yen Ha
National Education Coordinator
Tel: (84)-54-829 407 - 0914 237 486
5 Tran Thuc Nhan-Hue
www.worldvision.org.vn
----- Forwarded by Nguyen Thi Yen Ha/VNMO/WorldVision on 12.03.14 02:31 PM
-----

From:   Catherine Johnston/VNMO/WorldVision
To:     nguyengiang0103 at gmail.com, Tran Quang
Thuan/VNMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Nguyen Thi Yen
Ha/VNMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Nguyen Thi Kim
Hoa/VNMO/WorldVision at WorldVision,
Date:   12.03.14 02:26 PM
Subject:        Fw: Grant opportunity for education of children with
disabilities

Dear all,

Apologies if I have sent this earlier. I need your response about whether
we should pursue this in anyway.

As you can see this is an opportunity not only for disabilities but also
for mother tongue work and local education responses. It invites
organisations to share their innovative ideas on how to encourage children
to read. It is not open to WV directly but can go towards organisations
that are doing great work in this area. Yen Ha and Thuan can you please
circulate through your networks - agencies such as Room to Read might be
interested? Kim Hoa, I know you remain quite connected to the disability
sector - so please share with them this opportunity. The closing date for
submissions is quite soon, so best send this today if possible.

Regards
Catherine Johnston
Director Program Quality & Support
Program Quality & Development Department |World Vision Vietnam
Contacts: mobile: 0913.043.591 | work: +84-4-3943.9920|skype:
cath.johnston
Email: catherine_johnston at wvi.org

----- Forwarded by Catherine Johnston/VNMO/WorldVision on 03/12/2014 02:19
PM -----

From:   Antoniolito Estrella/EASO/WorldVision
To:     Jill-Kila Reimer/CAMO/WorldVision at WorldVision,
meliza.aberin at gmail.com, Ekkapong Saenwan/THAO/WorldVision at WorldVision,
Andrew Jilani/CAMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Thasphorn
Butsaling/LAOO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Saychamphone
Moua/LAOO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Ler Pwe
Paw/MYAO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Nguyen Thi Yen
Ha/VNMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Wing Yan
Mak/CHIO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Amarjargal
Zina/MOGO/WorldVision at WORLDVISION,
Cc:     Dinah Dimalanta/CAMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Sharon
Kane/LAOO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Jared
Berends/SOL/PTLO/WorldVision at WorldVision, JSJ
Sujeevandas/MOGO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Catherine
Johnston/VNMO/WorldVision at WorldVision, Victor
Kan/CHIO/WorldVision at WorldVision
Date:   03/03/2014 07:42 PM
disabilities

Hi Everyone in the Network,

Apologies if this has been cross posted in your mails -- just wanted to
make sure that the 2nd ACR Grand Challenge call for our partners'
innovative proposals has reached you. Please share. Cheers.

Antoniolito Llamelo Estrella, DM l Regional Education Advisor l Asia
Pacific Region-EASO l World Vision International
Office Address:#20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of
Cambodia
Central Post Office, PO Box 479, Phnom Penh
Cell phone: 855 12 222 589 | Phone: 855 23 216 052 ext. 203 | Fax: 855 23
216 220  | Website: www.wvasiapacific.org
Email: Antoniolito_Estrella at wvi.org        Skype: Antoniolito.Estrella

----- Forwarded by Antoniolito Estrella/EASO/WorldVision on 03/03/2014
06:10 PM -----