[opportunities] The opening confirmation of AITVN training course on Project design and Proposal writing on 25-29 March 2014

Bich Diep diep at aitcv.ac.vn
Mon Mar 17 15:31:12 ICT 2014

 Dear Sir/Madam,

AITVN is pleased to confirm the Opening of the course:

 -          Project design and Proposal writing on 25-29 March 2014

Please kindly help to find the attached announcement and help pass on this message to those who are interested in.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Kindly regards,

Nguyen Bich Diep-Program Officer

Environment and Development Section

Asian Institute of Technology Center in Vietnam (AITVN)
B3 Building, University of Transport and Communications,
Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84 4 3766 9493

Mob: 84 936.2626.84
Fax: 84 4 3766 9492
Email: diep at aitcv.ac.vn <mailto:nhung at aitcv.ac.vn>
Website: www.aitcv.ac.vn <http://www.aitcv.ac.vn/>

Sent from the Opportunities Mailing List. If you reply, please do not CC the whole list. Send a separate message to the individual you are replying to. To post a new message:
opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn

Attachments should be no bigger than 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.

By posting to this list, your message will remain in our website archive, which is searchable. Please consider whether you want your personal details to be visible on our website archive into the future.

Please, no housing ads - only office space suitable for an NGO.