[opportunities] World Vision Vietnam - Vacancy in Ho Chi Minh City

HCMC-Administration HCMC-Administration at wvi.org
Wed Oct 15 11:38:17 ICT 2014

Dear ALL,

World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to
fill the vacancy:

1) PROJECT OFFICER (Nhân viên Dự án), Work base: Bac Binh District, Binh
Thuan Province.

Please visit our website at
http://www.wvi.org/vietnam/project-officer-bac-binh-district-binh-thuan-province
for job details and information on how to apply. Please help pass on the
below message to people who are interested in.

Thank you and Best regards,

Luong Kha Tu  | Admin/Accounting and PnC Assistant  | World Vision Vietnam
Address: No. 39, Road 6B, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Chanh District,
HCMC, Vietnam
Phone:  +84 8 54318354        Fax: +84 8 54318356

"Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness.
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so."