[opportunities] Atlas Corps Fellowship application now open!

Meredith at Atlas Corps Meredith_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Sat Sep 27 04:05:36 ICT 2014

Hi Friend,

Thank you for your support of Atlas Corps! Be a part of exciting
Atlas Corps growth: applications are now open for Fellowships in the
U.S. and Colombia!

Can you help us find talented and passionate Emerging Global Leaders?
Here are three great ways to get involved:

--Apply! Are you a professional interested of a year of service in
the United States or Colombia? See here for information:
bit.ly/AtlasCorps18.

--Share this opportunity on social media.

--Forward this email to friends and colleagues.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing this exciting opportunity!

Best,

Meredith

P.S. Did you hear the big announcement from President Obama on
September 23? Atlas Corps is part of his Stand with Civil Society
agenda! Learn more and join at bit.ly/AtlasCorpsEmergingLeaders. The
candidate you nominate may be the first Emerging Global Leaders-Atlas
Corps Fellow!

------------------------
Meredith Newmark, Senior Program Manager
Atlas Corps

-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/28b95fcb57
Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/e5130d8d48

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit professionals from around the world to
apply for Fellowships in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages
leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 6-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance. -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/bed4dfc4ce

Priority Deadlines for Next Fellowship Class:  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/2eb5491bc8 November 8

We recommend applying early to be considered for the next class.
Exact start dates vary between the United States and Colombia. Please
check our website
(http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/f1d86ed58d ) for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/28db13d55f

Facebook-Want to live abroad and improve the world? Strengthen civil
society through service. Apply for prestigious, paid #EGLI
@AtlasCorps Fellowship.  -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/8e6e9462ff bitly.com/AtlasCorps18

Twitter- #AtlasCorps seeks Emerging Global leaders (ages 22-35) for
paid Fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at bit.ly/AtlasCorps18.

LinkedIn- Introducing the Emerging Global Leaders Initiative-Atlas
Corps Fellowship. Apply for this overseas Fellowship.
bitly.com/AtlasCorps18 -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasServiceCorps/621783ce10/32d52dc65a/2677f7a433

Fellow at a Glance

"At my Host Organization, GlobalGiving, I feel empowered and
encouraged to take on challenges, which has helped me grow
technically and creatively. As an Atlas Corps Fellow, I am in the
unique position to gain insights on international development from
both GlobalGiving and the Atlas Corps Fellow Network that I would not
have had otherwise."

Moeko Shinohara
(Japan, Class 13, Host: GlobalGiving)

---
Apply by November 8, 2014.

Eligibility Requirements:
Must be fluent in English, have a Bachelor's degree, have 2-10 years
of experience, and be age 35 or younger

---
Previous Host Organizations have included:
American Express Foundation, CARE USA, Oxfam,  Human Rights First,
The American Red Cross, International Relief and Development,
McKinsey, Nike Foundation, Ashoka, UN Foundation.

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?621783ce10/32d52dc65a/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=621783ce10&lid=1462674017&ldh=32d52dc65a

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
1825 K Street NW Suite 210
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html