[opportunities] Employment opportunity at World Vision Vietnam - Finance Manager (Micro Finance Unit - Hanoi)

Cao_Thi_Thuy_Duong at wvi.org Cao_Thi_Thuy_Duong at wvi.org
Tue Apr 21 17:10:16 ICT 2015

Dear ALL,

World Vision International Vietnam (WVV) is looking for Vietnamese
competent candidates to fill the vacancy of Finance Manager (Micro Finance
Unit), based in Hanoi office.

Deadline for application: 12 May 2015.

Interested candidates are invited to apply ONLINE via WORLD VISION
VIETNAM'S WEBSITE
http://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/finance/wvv-micro-finance-finance-manager/1176

Kindly follow the instruction as below:

We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race
and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development
opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience,
qualifications and responsibilities.

World  Vision  is  a  Christian  humanitarian  organization  which works
to improve  the  quality  of  life  of  people,  especially  children, who
are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and
gender.

We appreciate if you could help to circulate the information to your
networks. Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards
Cao Thi Thuy Duong
People and Culture Officer
World Vision Vietnam
4th floor, HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Tel: 84. 4. 39439920 (ext. 118)
Fax: 84. 4. 39439921
Mobile: 0915 676 305
Website: www.wvi.org/vietnam