[opportunities] Do you feel confident working in a multi-cultural environment?

Do Thi Thanh Thuy dtt at mdf.nl
Tue Aug 4 17:40:21 ICT 2015

Dear all,
Greetings from MDF Training & Consultancy!
These days most of us work in global communities, across vast geographical distances, time zones, and cultural divides. Our ability to fit in, to adapt and understand diverse and multi-cultural workplaces is critical for success.
Join our INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION course 7-9 September in Hanoi, Vietnam and Learn how to communicate better and avoid misunderstandings, feel confident in any environment by knowing what is appropriate and what is not in different cultural paradigms.
Course fee:       Euro 495 including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.
Discounts:        10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff on the same course
Registration:    complete this form; or email mdfic at mdf.nl; or call us at +84 (0)4 62584438
More information can be viewed here https://www.mdf.nl/course/intercultural-communication/#.Va8gi6Sqqkp

We look forward to welcoming you on the training.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl