[opportunities] Fwd: Job vacancies

Bui Thi Kim Ngan administrator at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Dec 4 09:43:26 ICT 2015

Dear All,

We would like to recall our wrong circulation of this email dated 2 Dec
2015 as its content holds incorrect information. Please kindly ignore
it, the correct one will be circulated shortly afterwards.

Our apologies for this mistake and we regret any inconvenience it may
have caused.

Thank you for your understanding and kind regards,
----

Bui Thi Kim Ngan (Ms.)
Administrator
VUFO - NGO Resource Centre