[opportunities] American Red Cross seeks an experienced Resilience Delegate

Minh Dinh minh.dinh at amcross.org.vn
Tue Jan 20 10:36:58 ICT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Could you please help me to circulate our advertisement below to your
mailing list? Thank you very much.

-----------------------

Dear Colleagues,

The American Red Cross (ARC), International Response & Programs, Asia,
Middle East & Europe (AMEE) Region seeks an experienced Resilience Delegate
to provide leadership for the management of ARC's programs in Vietnam and
support capacity building of the Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC), ARC's local
implementing partner in Vietnam. The position will be responsible for
ensuring that technical, administrative, and financial procedures comply
with ARC and donor's requirements, while providing program management as
well as technical support to ensure that projects are implemented on time,
scope and budget.

The Resilience Delegate will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam with significant
travel (40%) to project sites combined with international travel as
required.   The Resilience Delegate will report directly to the Country
Representative and will supervise and mentor three senior local program
officers. He/she will also be expected to work in close collaboration with
ARC's Vietnam based, regional and headquarters technical staff to ensure
quality programming.

Please see below the link of our advertisement for further information.

https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mEx
ternal.showJob
<https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mE
xternal.showJob&RID=51774&CurrentPage=1> &RID=51774&CurrentPage=1

Kindly note that the applicants should use the link above to apply via
American Red Cross (ARC) online system.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Minh

Dinh Thi Quynh Minh

Administration Officer

American Red Cross - Vietnam Delegation

7th Floor, 59 Quang Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel:   84 4 3942 2995     Fax:  84 4 3942 2994

Mobile: (84) 0913004678

Email: Minh.Dinh at amcross.org.vn