[opportunities] Last call - Training of Trainers course 17-20 August

Do Thi Thanh Thuy dtt at mdf.nl
Thu Jul 30 18:33:32 ICT 2015

Dear all,

This is the last chance for your to register MDF Training of Trainers
course which will be held from 17-20 August in Hanoi. Join the course
and
learn from our professional trainers, learn our tips and tricks in
training
design and delivery. Build your self-confidence and become creative in
the use
of a variety of training methods.

  For whom:
  Trainers, teachers, or anyone who involve in designing and
  conducting training programmes.

  Discounts: 10% for MDF
  alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff on the same
course; a
  10% discount for early registration (4 weeks in advance).

  Course
  fee: 7.900.000đ including lunches, tea
  breaks, materials and certificate.

  Registration:  mdfic at mdf.nl
  or call us at +84 (0)4 62584438
  or visit www.mdf.nl.

More
information can be viewed at
http://www.youblisher.com/p/1173557-Training-of-Trainers/

MDF we
are a global training & consultancy agency, with over 30 years of
experience in international cooperation. We provide training and
consultancy on
a variety of topics including project management, monitoring &
evaluation,
advocacy & policy influencing, training of trainers and many others. For
more information, please have a look at our website: www.mdf.nl.

We
look forward to welcoming you on the training.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF
Asia | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi,
Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world.
More info: www.mdf.nl