[opportunities] consultant recruitment information from Samaritan's Purse Vietnam

Tran, Phuong PTran at samaritan.org
Fri Nov 13 14:44:17 ICT 2015

Dear NGO centre,

I am Phuong from Samaritan’s Purse in Vietnam. We are looking for a consultant for our project evaluation in December. Could you please help us post our recruitment information on the NGO centre website. Let me know if you have any question about the position.

Thank you so much.

All the best,
Phuong

Here is the recruitment ad and our TOR is attached to the email.

Job Title: Consultant for Trafficking Awareness & Prevention Project

SPV is seeking for a Vietnamese Consultant for the end-year evaluation of its Trafficking Awareness & Prevention Project.  Find the TOR<file:///C:\Users\jpozo\Desktop\SP%20Program%20Manager\Evaluation\IC%20TOR%20for%20TAP%20end-year%20Evaluation.pdf> for more details.

Interested candidates (only Vietnamese) should submit their applications (resume and evaluation portfolio with a work plan including the number of working days and daily rate) to PTran at samaritan.org<mailto:PTran at samaritan.org>  by 27th November, 2015.

Job Details:
Organization Name: Trafficking Awareness & Prevention Project – SPV
Application Deadline: Wed, 2015-11-25

Location:
Hanoi and project field

Trần Thị Hồng Phương (Phuong Tran)
SAMARITAN'S PURSE - VIETNAM
Counter-trafficking Project Manager
Quản lý dự án "Nâng cao nhận thức về phòng chống mua bán người"
+84 164 3727 946|+84 4 6251 0448 ext (máy lẻ): 126 | ptran at samaritan.org

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be privileged and confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.
If you have received this communication by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank You.