[opportunities] NEPCon Job Opportunity - Webmaster (Re-advertisement)

Anh Thi Ngoc Luu al at nepcon.net
Thu Nov 12 19:04:37 ICT 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

NEPCon is a non-profit organisation that builds commitment and capacity for mainstreaming sustainability. We foster solutions for safeguarding our natural resources and tackling climate change. NEPCon has nearly 100 staff, located around Europe, Russia and Asia, including Vietnam.

We are looking for a skilled digital expert to help us maintain and develop our multilingual, international website and a professional online presence.

Deadline for application: 20 November 2015

Detailed TOR can be found at http://www.nepcon.net/careers/webmaster-strong-technical-skills

Please kindly forward this to those who might be interested in.

----

Dear chi Ngan and NGORC,

Could you please help post this announcement on opportunities mailing list and NGORC website?

Thank you and best regards,

Anh

Luu Thi Ngoc Anh
Communications Expert