[opportunities] Clean Energy Technical Experts for USAID-funded Project at Chemonics

Marina Simic msimic at chemonics.com
Fri Jan 22 22:50:42 ICT 2016

To Whom it May Concern:

Chemonics International kindly requests post the attached recruitment ad today if possible or at the soonest available. Please confirm receipt and let us know when the ad will be posted. Thank you.

Application Deadline: January 25, 2016 at 11:59PM
Location: (please leave blank)
Position descriptions:
Chemonics seeks technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Clean Power Asia (CPA) project:
*                  Renewable Energy Enabling Environment Experts -
*                  Public-Private Investment Experts -
*                  Renewable Energy Coordinating Experts -

If you have any questions or issues with this submission, just let me know. If it's possible to have these posted within the next 24 hours, that would be awesome! Otherwise, just let me know so we can revise the application deadline accordingly. I greatly appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Marina

Marina Simic
Business Development Manager l Asia