[opportunities] NPA VN: Recruitment for Interpreter/Translator - Quang Tri Base

Nguyen Quynh Hoa hrm.vietnam at npaid.org
Wed Jun 15 17:29:10 ICT 2016

Dear Ngan, Ha et al,

NPA Vietnam is seeking for qualified, experience Interpreter/translator to work for our expanding project in Quang Tri. The detailed requirement is in the attached job adv.

Please kindly upload and circulate among our network and NGORC website the attached job advertisement.

Many thanks for assistance in this matter.

Q. Hoa

Nguyen Quynh Hoa (Ms)
HR-Admin Manager
NPA Vietnam