[opportunities] KNCV Vacancy Annoucement - Project Assistant (Sending again as per confimed)

Marissa Bui tinhbui612 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:29:29 ICT 2016

Dear All,

Greetings from KNCV Vietnam Country Office.

KNCV is looking for a Project Assistant for our Office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Please kindly help us post this vacancy announcement in NGO Center website
and circulate to any who might be interested in.

Thank you very much for your kind support,

Kind regards,

KNCV Vietnam Country Office

--
*Marissa Bui*