[opportunities] Advertisement of vacancy

Linh, Nguyen Thi My mylinh at ilo.org
Fri Sep 9 17:23:45 ICT 2016

Dear colleague,

We would like to post our announcement on the job vacancy on your website. Pls send me the invoice for payment

Thank you and best regards

NGUYEN THI MY, Linh
Admin Assistant
International Labour Office
(ILO) in Hanoi
48-50 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hanoi, VN
Tel: (84) (4) 37340900/02/03/07 Ext: 220
Fax: (84) (4) 37340904
E-mail: mylinh at ilo.org;
skype: nguyen.my.linh78
Mobile: +84 989665268

This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
Ce message ?lectronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou sp?cialement prot?g?es, ? la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut ?tre tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
Este mensaje electr?nico puede contener informaci?n confidencial o especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.