[opportunities] AEA: recruiting consultant on documenting the model of parents' association

info vietnam info-vietnam at aide-et-action.org
Mon Dec 4 10:55:26 +07 2017

Dear sir/madam,

Please kindly help to spread this message.

Best,
--------------------------

Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered
in Geneva, Switzerland.  AEA International began its programs in 1981 and
is now working in more than 20 countries across Africa, the Caribbean,
Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of
sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a
quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based on this ethos.

In Vietnam, AEA started working in 2003. Our approaches focus on early
transformation during two time periods which are most critical in a child’s
schooling, Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) to basic education.
Over 10 years of experiences along with local communities, partner
organizations, and governments, we have implemented a number of projects in
various locations.

We are currently seeking a consultant on documenting the model of parents'
association in Tam Duong, Lai Chau. Deadline is Dec 11, 2017.

--

Trân trọng / Best regards,

Add: No. 15, Lane 46, Hao Nam Str., Dong Da dis., Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: +844 3726 5537        +844 3211 5932

Website: vietnam.seac.aide-et-action.org <http://vietnam.seac/>

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AEAVN