[opportunities] SIPPO Export Promotion Manager

Tu Anh Nguyen Nguyen.Tuanh at helvetas.org
Fri Jul 7 16:45:13 ICT 2017

Dear whom it may concern,

The Swiss Import Promotion Program SIPPO is a mandate of the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs. Since April 2017, SIPPO has been implemented in Vietnam by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation. We are looking for a  SIPPO Export Promotion Manager for value-added fashion items (garments & accessories). Please find attached TOR for more details.

If you consider yourself a valuable candidate for this position please submit your job application in English including motivation letter, CV, certificates of employment and references by e-mail as electronic version in English at latest by 20th July 2017 to Ms Tran Nhu Trang, SIPPO Country Representative, tran.nhutrang at sippo.ch<mailto:tran.nhutrang at sippo.ch>.

Dear Ngan,

Please kindly post on NGO RC website & release to the opportunities list.

Thank you & best regards,

Tu Anh

Nguyen Tu Anh
Office Manager
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
298F Kim Ma, Hanoi,  Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 38431750
Fax: +84 4 38431744
Mobile: 0913307671
www.helvetas.org.vn<http://www.helvetas.org.vn/>

[cid:778CE500-805A-48FD-A3EE-6E73ED3A6E28]

Check out our film series on value chain:
Connect To Stories From The Value Chain<https://www.facebook.com/connecttovn>